|The Well Being Centre Covid – 19 Protection Information and Guidelines for Clients for Classes, Workshops and Treatments|
Welcome back…..As the restrictions begin to lift in England we are very happy to be reopening our wonderful Well Being Centre on Monday 27th July 2020 and begin by offering a few classes and workshops both online and in person as well as some therapies throughout the Autumn. We shall be reviewing the situation daily, weekly, and monthly as things unfold…….
At the moment in the Big Yurt numbers are dependant on the activity,7 plus teacher for Yoga,Pilates and Qigong classes and workshops; 8 plus facilitator for the Soundbath and 12 for the Circle of Light and 1 to 1’s in the Small Yurt. Managing numbers is the challenge so there can be no drop ins! All attendees need to prebook..
We have been working hard to create a safe and practical space for those who choose to attend the Centre.
It is vital that you follow the following guidelines to ensure safety and enjoyment for all.
-Socially distancing guidelines of 2m must be maintained throughout everyone’s time at the centre
– Hand sanitizing bottles are available by the entrance to the main part of the centre next to the car park and in front of the toilets. It is essential that everyone sanitises their hands before coming into the centre and on leaving. Feel free to use your own.
– Only the right-hand toilet is open. Instructions on their use are both inside and outside. We ask that the toilet seat is cleaned both before and after use with the wipes provided and disposed of in the closeable bin.
– Students and Clients who use public transport should keep their exercise/treatment/ clothes protected
– Face masks are optional for classes and workshops but now mandatory for treatments unless by agreement with the therapist for certain reasons.
– If you are feeling unwell or have been in contact with a covid-19 case we ask you not to attend the Centre (For classes you are welcome to join us online instead)
– If we receive information that someone with a confirmed case of Covid-19 has been to the Centre and joined a class/had a treatment, we will participate in contact tracing and will provide NHS Track and Trace with the relevant data if requested.
GUIDELINES FOR CLASSES/WORKSHOPS
– All person to person classes need to be pre-booked directly with the teacher. Only online classes can be drop in classes. Payment needs to be by transfer/paypal or contactless payment. No cash please.
– We ask students for classes to arrive 5 minutes before class and wait 2m socially distanced in car park. Students for classes will be met here, asked the two questions re Covid-19(Any symptoms/any contact), registered and signed in and your temperature taken with a non-contact thermometer. Any clothing or shoes removed needs to remain within your own 2-metre bubble.
-There are markings inside the yurt and mats will be placed at the right distance for your activity. The mats/ are spaced 2 metres apart from the centre and with synchronised movement everyone will remain 2 metres apart. Outside students stand with their arms out and depending on their size need between 50 and 75 cm between fingers.
– None of our equipment, apart from the chairs for seated classes/workshops, are to be used so the students need to bring their own mat to place onto our mats. Blanket, cushion, block and strap are to be brought with students as required.
– There will be no hands-on adjustments or assists given to students in class
– Students are to be asked to enter and leave the yurt and outdoor spaces one by one socially distanced.
GUIDELINES FOR 1 to 1 TREATMENTS
– All treatments need to be pre-booked directly with the Health Practitioner. Payment needs to be by transfer/paypal or contactless payment. No cash please.
– Clients coming for a treatment are asked to arrive 5 minutes early and wait by the blackboard on the edge of the car park where your health practitioner will meet you. He/she will ask you the 2 questions re Covid-19 (Any symptoms/any contact),or you hand over your presigned forms, are registered and signed in and your temperature taken to confirm you have no fever with a non-contact thermometer.
-Face masks are now mandatory for treatments unless by agreement with the therapist for certain reasons.
– Any clothing or shoes removed needs to remain by or on his/her own chair.
– Apart from the treatment time, 2m social distancing must be adhered to.
As always we look forward to working with you and any ideas/suggestions/thoughts and questions are most welcome.
Wishing you good health and wellbeing.
Nick, Jon, Becky and Louise